Necessary documents for your yearly Tax Return


Tax season is fast approaching, please find a list of the Documents we need to receive to prepare your 2022 Tax Return:

Mod. 730/21 or Mod. Unico / 21 and payment forms F24.
Copy of your ID/passport and Tax ID Number ( Codice Fiscale )

Pharmacy receipts ( with your Codice Fiscale and paid by credit/debit card)
Invoices for specialist visits, health tickets Invoices / receipts for medicines and veterinary expenses
Funeral expenses

Loan interest paid ( we need the bank declaration )
CUD / 2022 attesting your employment / retirement income
Copies of ENEA Certifications, for energy savings of 55% and 65%
Copy of renovation costs for recovery 50% plus deductions for Furniture and Appliances.
Payment for life insurance costs
Payment for school tuition costs

Expenses for sport activities for children up to the age of 18
Payments made to Onlus

Payment of social security contributions

Cadastral report for properties purchased during the year
Copies of any real estate purchases / sales occurred during the year
Contributions for domestic service workers
Copy of any foreign income tax returns and related tax payments
Value and description of assets / funds / equity investments / financial availability held abroad

That’s the general list. Please contact us for any doubt !

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *

Il trattamento fiscale degli aeromobili da turismo
Qui il LINK per scaricare il PDF
Aeromobili extra UE, Trust USA e obbigo dichiarativo quadro RW
Alcune considerazioni sull’ obbligo di riportare nel quadro RW della dichiarazione dei redditi, la disponbilita’
Special Italian TAX regime for University Professors and Researchers : just 10% is taxed
The special Tax Regime ( art. 44 L. n 78/10 ) refers  to the income
No special Tax regime for those who return in Italy to perform the same Job
For Taxpayers who return in Italy after a period abroad , there is no tax